How do we create a Confluence Page from a JIRA issue using JIRA server. To me this is the Holy Grail of automations. I work in a large government organisation and I've tried asking the organisational JIRA team, no luck and I've asked around here at work.
The user scenario is that some information provided by a Task, Sub task or even EPIC or initiative could be beneficial in our Confluence Knowledge Base. I have an idea for these issues deemed relevant and a candidate for an Confluence page we might in the lable us the 'KB' stands for Knowledge Base, so in the Automation rules I can call when this label equals 'KB' then create the Confluence Page.
Ok, I have look at your sites and I see the logic, but most of it applies to JIRA Cloud. So appreciate any advice you have for me.
Kind regards
Travis F.