What I am trying to do
Trigger: Every weekday at 8:30am
Action: Lookup stale issues based on a JQL query
Then: Email the assignees of those issues with a list of their stale tickets
Expected result: assignees with stale tickets should each get 1 daily email at 8:30am with all of their stale tickets in a list
Actual results: assignees get duplicate emails.
or
If I uncheck the box "Run a JQL search and execute actions for each issue in the query” on the scheduled trigger step then I thought that would solve the problem but instead it ends up not sending any emails at all with the error, “Could not send email, the ‘To’ address field is empty. If you have referenced a field it may be empty.” in the audit logs
The JQL I have in the screenshots are just test issues. Actually query to find stale issues will be be based on last updated date.

