Hi!
Looking for advice on how to prepare for the ACP-420 certification.
Thank you!
Hi @Tyler Stephens welcome to the Atlassian community.
You are in the right place and forum for the same. Here's the ACP-420 link with content, fees, skill builder courses from getting started to completion.
Hey @Tyler Stephens - About to start study for that same exam. I will be use the materials that my buddy @G subramanyam recommends above as well.
Hi @Tyler Stephens
an additional good read are the posts in Community which talk more on an organizational level on how to prepare. I personally think this depends on "how" you prefer to learn.https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-questions/How-did-you-learn-for-the-certificate-exam-Confluence-and-JIRA/qaq-p/582676
Especially for ACP-420 Julia talks more in terms of tips in this thread:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/ACP-420-Certification-s-Documentation/qaq-p/2029299
I hope it helps, all the best & happy studying!Regards,Daniel
I have taken the exam twice now. First time I got a 57% and then I took it 2 weeks later (today) and got a 58%. I am at a complete loss at where to start and if there are any additional materials. I studied and wrote notes bullet by bullet on each topic and felt like I knew way more knowledge than the first time I took it and thought I would have no issue passing. I am very frustrated that there are no external materials to use for studying and that I have looked at everything on the exam layout from their links to documentation as well as googling and finding different ones. I have no clue where to start studying again in fear of not having a much better outcoming being so close to the cusp of passing both times.
Hi Alexis. I'm sorry to hear that and I wanted to say that I'm in this current situation right now. I have taken the exam twice and haven't passed neither of them. Did you managed to figure a way out and pass it? Can you please tell me what helped you? I will appreciate it so much!
Hello! Yes I did end up passing it on the 3rd attempt. I went through all my notes again. And on topics i physically practiced and looked at the configs in the system. Along with taking additional notes under what I did. I passed with a 71%. I also made sure to really focus more on the more weighted topics as those are key to giving you a better chance. Something i also started doing which not sure if that really helped is i went in person. And on my scratch paper id write each letter option and physically cross off. Not sure if it was a head game but it helped me talk through each option and say yeah thats not it. Including going back through the entire test. Sometimes other questions helped answer others.
I took my 3rd attempt in Jan of 2024
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.