Hi community,
Please help me to find the table where Jira Server holds the Field Configuration settings (field Required, Hidden).
Thank you!
Best regards,
Alex.
I believe it's in the fieldconfiguration table.
That being said, one should only update via the database as a last resort due to the potential to corrupt items within.
Hi
Thank you for the reply.
But it looks like the table 'fieldconfiguration' is for some other information.
The table design is not for storing Required or Hidden information.
Table:fieldconfiguration
Columns areID decimal(18,0) PKconfigname varchar(255)DESCRIPTION textFIELDID varchar(60)CUSTOMFIELD decimal(18,0)
For example, the task I would like to resolve by SQL is:
What are the field configurations where custom field X is required?
I have found the table - its fieldlayoutitem & fieldlayout
select fc.* from fieldlayoutitem flinner join fieldlayout fc on (fc.id = fl.fieldlayout)where fl.fieldidentifier = 'customfield_10011' and ISREQUIRED = 'true'
@Alex Kiselev _Itransition_, sorry! I saw your response and meant to follow up but I forgot! I'm glad you found it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.