I have more than 1500 custom fields, I saw that some of them are in 0 screens.
Instead of navigating page by page, is any way that I can extract a list that show which custom field is in 0 screen?
Hi @Jony Gurfinkel welcome to the community. Do you have any script plugins available like Scriptrunner? DC has a custom field cleaner built in...
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need to bear in mind that just because a field is not on any screens, it does not mean it is not in use. I regularly created scripted or calculated fields to help with reporting that don't need to go on a screen.
Hi @Craig Nodwell , Thanks!
Yes, I have Scriptrunner in my Jira
You should be able to script this out. I'm a bit busy right now with work, but I'll look later for you to get you started or with you if you get yourself started.
Excellent point @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- that thought skipped my mind. I do the exact same thing for a number of fields used for the exact same purpose.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.