Good afternoon. I hope that you are well.
I would like to understand if the following is possible via a JQL query please :-
For any given Test Plan ID, retrieve a list of all X-Ray Tests linked to each Test Execution within the Test Plan.
The key metric I would like to extract is the X-Ray Test Run status within each Test Execution (not the overall Test Execution Status).
For example, if you look at any Test Plan within JIRA, there is a Total Tests section just underneath the "Tests" header. This shows a list of all associated X-Rays and the column I need from that view is the "Latest Status" column.
I attempted some of the suggestions on this link :- Enhanced querying with JQL - Xray Server + DC - Xray (getxray.app)
however I only ended up getting back a list of the test executions and not the individual x-ray tests and their statuses.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.