Hi ,
How to get a bar chart for total and completed issues in epic
Hello @Aswathi D
Thank you for reaching out.
You can create a board and use the Epic panel feature to properly display the Epics you want with a progress bar displaying how many issues are completed in each of the Epics. These would be the steps:
You can check more details about this feature in the documentation below:
Manage epics in a scrum project
Let us know if that's what you are looking for.
@Petter Gonçalves thanks for replying
But this is not the one I am searching for ..I am already aware of this
How can I get a barchart for the same ?
Can you provide us with more details about the feature you are looking for?
What kind of information/data do you need to be displayed exactly in the bar chart?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.