Hi,
I have a project we want to archive, and the current project lead has stopped working at the company.
So I want to set the project lead to unassigned (no licensed user), inactivate the user, and archive the project.
My problems:
1. The user cannot be inactivated even though the project has been archived. Why??
2. Managed to get the project out of archive, but cannot change the project lead to unassigned or to a default role (unassigned) -- I do not want to set in a new person as this might create the same problem in the future. And the project shall be archived again immediatly when I have changed the project lead. How to set project lead to no user when it was set to a user? I have no problem setting it to a new user.
Main problem:
An user cannot be inactivated even though all projects they were active part of are archived.
Lars Olav