Hi all,
we have the current setup:
- Atlassian Access in place
- sync users and groups from Microsoft AzureAD
- Obviously verify our domain and hove all user managed
All employees are told to use Microsoft as Authenticator and not creating plan Atlassian accounts with their mail. Unfortunately they often try to login through the normal Atlassian login instead of using Microsoft SSO.
Can we somehow disable the possibility of create Atlassian accounts with our domain to prevent them to login with plain Atlassian account and then always requesting for access?
Also we introduces Jira Service Management. If I now want to allow all internal users as customers I need to add our domain to the list of approved domain. But that I can not do because then they will keep creating plain Atlassian accounts and then also would be able to access the applications with wrong account.
We also have external users we invite to our applications (all kind of Identity Provider possible depending on the external IT (Google, MS, Atlassian)) and we use our Atlassian accounts on some external Atlassian products. Both needs to be still possible.
Any ideas on that?
Thanks