I'm using the following configuration for my runner which I tried to keep as minimal as possible:
definitions:
services:
docker:
image: ubuntu:20.04
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: serial release
runs-on:
- self.hosted
- linux
services:
- docker
script:
- mkdir build && cd build
I keep seeing the following message in Docker output:
Container has state (exitCode: Some(0), OOMKilled Some(false))
The pipeline dashboard doesn't provide anything useful:
<span>+ GIT_LFS_SKIP_SMUDGE=1 retry 6 git clone --branch="master" --depth 50 <a href="https://x-token-auth:%24REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/%24BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME.git" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://x-token-auth:$REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/$BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME.git</a> $BUILD_DIR</span>
<span>Cloning into '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build'...</span>
<span>+ git reset --hard 929ea2648e604776bf35ea51ec6c7eb389eb933d</span>
<span>HEAD is now at 929ea26 Update CI</span>
<span>+ git config <a href="http://user.name" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">user.name</a> bitbucket-pipelines</span>
<span>+ git config user.email <a href="mailto:commits-noreply@bitbucket.org" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">commits-noreply@bitbucket.org</a></span>
<span>+ git config push.default current</span>
<span>+ git config http.${BITBUCKET_GIT_HTTP_ORIGIN}.proxy <a href="http://localhost:29418/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">http://localhost:29418/</a></span>
<span>+ git remote set-url origin <a href="http://bitbucket.org/%24BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">http://bitbucket.org/$BITBUCKET_REPO_FULL_NAME</a></span>
<span>+ git reflog expire --expire=all --all</span>
<span>+ echo ".bitbucket/pipelines/generated" >> .git/info/exclude</span>
<span>+ chmod 777 $BUILD_DIR</span>
<span>Images used:</span>
<span> build: atlassian/default-image@sha256:3a09dfec7e36fe99e3910714c5646be6302ccbca204d38539a07f0c2cb5902d4</span>
<span> docker: ubuntu@sha256:3bc6e9f30f51d2bbf9307fc9d0bdfc30caa38cf4e3b05a714230f9a9b3381d84</span><span>+ umask 000</span>
How would I even begin to debug this? I looked https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Self-hosted-runner-step-set-up-fails-when-trying-to-use-docker/qaq-p/1764689 but it seems the issue is still up.