remote: [ALERT] Your push failed because the account '**********' has exceeded itsremote: [ALERT] user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.remote: [ALERT] To restore write access, ask an account administrator to upgrade their plan.remote: [ALERT] For more info:remote: [ALERT] https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/MAFgDQ
Hi we already have paid plan "Standard" still we are getting this issue suddenly today
Hey @venugopal pottu
G'day.
I can see your Workspace account plan has been upgraded to Standard accordingly, so can you let me know if you still have any issues pushing your code?
Cheers,Syahrul
I started getting this issue again
I believe this is similar to what you faced previously, where there is a problem with the payment details on the affected Workspace.
Since the payment failed to charge a few times, your Workspace is automatically downgraded to a Free plan; hence you are getting blocked because the users limit for the Free plan is 5 users, and your Workspace has more than that.
The workaround is to re-upgrade your Workspace plan to paid plan, or if you wish to continue with the Free plan, you'll have to remove some of your users in Workspace.
I hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.