Hey!I need to share issues betwwen projects. I could use the automation to clone the issue, but I'm not being able to keep it sync. I'd like that any changes made in one project is also reflected in the other one, like really sharing the same issue
Hi @Raabe Tatiane Barbosa (DHL Supply Chain) - It's not the cleanest, but you could do something like this:
Hi @Raabe Tatiane Barbosa (DHL Supply Chain)
If sharing, is there any reason not to just use the one issue, but visualise it/them across both projects via a board with an appropriate filter query?Saves the complexity of duplication and automation, as well as ensuring a single source of truth.
@Raabe Tatiane Barbosa (DHL Supply Chain) I've seen that you've posted the same question here as well.
I kindly ask you to not duplicate content so that the people answering questions here don't waste time when they answer a question which is already answered somewhere else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.