Hi Atlassian Community
My teams have been using Opsgenie Enterprise for 4+ years, and we have recently implemented Jira Service Management Premium. We use JSM for Change Control, Some RQs, and our (CMDB)Asset Management environments. I would like to migrate off the OG Enterprise environment and onto the JSM Premium environment, effectively combining the environments into one JSM Premium instance.
- Is there an automated way to do this?
- I have different team names on OG vs. JSM. In OG I have teams defined locally in the cloud app vs. JSM I am using Atlassian access and Active Directory synced teams.
- What happens to my integrations ?
- API
- Email
- OpsGenie Edge Connector
- SolarWinds
- Zabbix
- Pingdom
- What happens to user settings?
- Any advice on ensuring your teams have updated their phones to point to the new instance?
- Can I try this out in my JSM Sandbox before production?
- Has anyone done this? How painful was it? Would you just rebuild in JSM and plan a cutover date vs. migrating?
- Atlassian, please write a guide.
I am so appreciative of any advice or guidance others can provide.
Thanks!
Nancy