Hi, Alex is here.
Is it possible to add a watcher to an issue automatically, from a specific group, like I can assign an issue to a group of users.
I only know how to add the exact user, but I need to add group with users.
Hi @Alex Baker ,
both watchers and assignee is a user picker field, it means that you can add multiple specific users as watcher and a single user as assignee (JIRA doesn't allow to assign an issue to a group).
Hope this helps,
Fabio
I mean that I can assign a user from group, not the group of users, like on this screenshot
Hi!
Not sure if someone can come up with a fancy workaround for you. But we do have a feature request open for this which I've added a vote on your behalf
https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-273
Cheers,Brydie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.