I found an answer on that that indicated it's in the details of project settings. However, when I go to this location I only see
- Name
- Key
- URL (which is blank)
- Project Type
- Project Category
- Avatar
-Description
Hello @Mont ,
I have followed these steps in order to get the project id.
Attached screenshot for your reference.
Note: You need Jira Administrator Global permission for this method.
Hope this helps.
Regards,Mayur
Thanks
@Mont if the answer is helpful, please hit the accept button so that it will help others too.
This does not work for me in a Jira Cloud instance. How do I find it in a Cloud environment?
Why do you need it? The REST API lets you work from project key, there's no need to use the ID.
I recieved an email by our Atlassian mail handler. It says that a comment could not be added to an issue, because the user does not have access to project 10010. In order to analyse the user rights and project settings, it would be helpful to know, which project that is...
Well, never mind. The email provides the involved issue key. I hope that issue key and project ID correspond to each other...
ZAPIER requires the Project ID - the KEY doesnt seem to work in this instance (although it says it should..).
Where can we find the Project ID in TYOOL 2023.
Has anyone managed to find the project ID for projects in JSM?
For Server and DC, @Mayur Jadhav 's answer remains correct.
For Cloud, Atlassian have eliminated the project ID from the UI, you have to make REST calls if you want to use the ID in applications that have not yet been updated to using project key.
Start with https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-projects/#api-group-projects
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.