What functionalities will be removed if I dont upgrade Adaptavist ScriptRunner 3.1.4 when our organisation move from JIRA 6 to 7?
I'm afraid it's "everything". 3.1.4 is not supported on JIRA 7.
Hi Nic,
Recently our Atlassian Guru left the company and our organisation is very unfamiliar with all the available add-ons. Can you please list the functionalities which we will lose if the update isn't implemented so we can decide on whether the update for the add on will be required?
Just disable the plugin and see if anyone complains. If no one does you don't need it.
It's so powerful that there's so much you could have done with it, there's no way I can tell you what you might need to check without an essay and probably a forensic examination of your entire system.
As Jamie says, your best bet probably is to disable it and wait for the yelling!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.