I import Jira issues to a cloud database via Json in the following way:
{
"projects": [
{
"key": "SOMEKEY",
"issues": [
{
"externalId": "4711",
"issueType": "Example",
"summary": "Example summary 1",
"description": "Example description 1"
}
]
}
]
}This is working fine.
What I am trying now is to assign those issues to an existing sprint. I have found something like this:
{
"projects": [
{
"key": "SOMEKEY",
"issues": [
{
"externalId": 4711,
"issueType": "Example",
"summary": "Example summary 1",
"description": "Example description 1",
"customFieldValues": [
{
"fieldName": "Sprint",
"fieldType": "com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-sprint",
"value": [
{
"rapidViewId": 78,
"state": "CLOSED",
"startDate": "2018-01-01",
"endDate": "2018-01-01",
"completeDate": "2018-01-01",
"name": "New Sprint"
}
]
}
]
}
]
}
]
}As far as I understood that the "rapidViewId" should be the ID of a board.
If I import this I get the following log message:
INFO - Importing: Issues
INFO - ------------------------------
INFO - Only new items will be imported
INFO - Importing issue: [externalId='4719', summary='Example summary 1']
WARN - Cannot add value [ [{rapidViewId=78, state=CLOSED, startDate=2018-01-01, endDate=2018-01-01, completeDate=2018-01-01, name=New Sprint}] ] to CustomField Sprint in Issue with summary 'Example summary 1': null
INFO - 1 issues successfully created
INFO - ------------------------------As a result the issue itself is imported but neither a association to a sprint nor a new sprint. I have tried several things but I did not find a way to assign the issue to a sprint.
Can anybody help ?
Thx in advance.