I have jira 7.8.0 in my system. After upgrade to 9.1.0. Database not connected and unfortunately I forget the user id and password. How do I recover. Please help
@Jagjeett Singh You should be able to just update it on the DB server and then update your dbconfig with the new password following the instructions found here for your specific DB https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/connecting-jira-applications-to-a-database-861253039.html
Hello @Jagjeett Singh .
Hope you have taken the backup of the dbconfig.xml file which will contain the DBname, username, and password from which you can extract it.
Regards,Mayur
Yes I have used same dbconfig.xml from backup in updated version but same error is showing.
Did you checked weather your database is running or not may be that could be the reason to get this error.
How do I check our database is running or not ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.