I'm using atlassian/ftp-deploy:0.3.7 to deploy my code to a remote server.
This is my configuration into bitbucket-pipelines.yml
Hey Amin,
I've noticed that you have not yet received a reply from our Community so I figured I would jump in.
Have you tried to specify the port number within the server address itself in the $serverIp variable?For instance:{code}SERVER: 127.0.0.1:21{code}
I would also ensure that you make sure that at the server side, the following IP addresses are whitelisted:https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall/
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hey @Ben ,
for some reason whether adding the port number in $serverIp or not, I'm always finding ":" at the end of the $serverIp variable
for example
I'm not adding ":", for some reason it keeps showing at the end of the $serverIP
any ideas why that is happening?
regards,
There's a chance that the variable has not been configured correctly or it is pulling the data from elsewhere and getting confused.
We will need to troubleshoot each element here, I'd suggest trying the following scenarios:
1. Try manually entering the SERVER field without making use of the variable and see if this makes any difference2. Try entering the SERVER field without variable using the hostname rather than the IP address, try this with both the port number appended to the server address and with the "-P' in the args section seperately
I am having this exact same issue with the same module, so it's easily reproducible. I added some exclusion args and they don't end up in the path, only the port number does.
EXTRA_ARGS: '-p 455 --exclude=.gitignore --exclude=.git/ --exclude=.vscode/'LOCAL_PATH: $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIRREMOTE_PATH: '/'
Delete please
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.