Hello Team,
Im looking forward to add multiple users or a DL email list for a JQL query.
But im unable to add. PFB
Hi @Sreenivasaraju P , thnx for the revert.
The group I want to add is not displaying in the Dropdown.
How can I add the group ??
Please advise.
Hi @Abhishek Pandey ,
You can't select multiple groups at same time. But you can add multiple subscriptions as shown below.
Hi @Sreenivasaraju P , I have to add multiple users from my Team.
But the drop down is not giving me the option to manually add people.
You can't add individual users, you can subscribe to groups only.
You can select any group, which you are a member of the group.
Please check whether you are a member of the group or not. You should be part the group , then only group name will be listed.
Thnx, Can I add a email DL list ??
Else
Can I create a group of people and then add the group in the Subscription.
Can we create a group and then add that group in the Subscription?
Yes. You can.
I am not the admin, how to know who is the admin?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.