Hi there,I have a problem. Issue update time appeared before created time like belowHow can I solve this? Is there any solution for this problem?
You can reverse the sort order of the history tab by clicking the arrow on the right.
They're talking about the timestamps.
Issue was created at 10:59
Issue was updated at 9:04
Oh yes, I see. Thank you for pointing that out.
Typically time stamps include an indicator for the time of AM or PM. I have not seen a time format that did not include that. If the issue was created at 10:59 AM and updated at 9:04 PM then this order makes sense.
I think the next step is to review the time setting for the instance. That would need to be done by a Jira System Administrator.
I was assuming it's 24-hour time since there was no AM/PM, but you're right - that would be the first step to confirm
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.