Hi.
I need to see the issues with specific label or in specific epics:
project = NameOfTheProject and labels = LabelName OR "Epic Link" in (CODE-1234, CODE-2345, CODE-3456)
It works correctly, but now over to that I want to exclude specific assignee, the options I tried (none of them worked correctly, as I would like to):
project = NameOfTheProject and assignee not in (1234CodeOfTheAssignee5678) and labels = LabelName OR "Epic Link" in (CODE-1234, CODE-2345, CODE-3456)
project = NameOfTheProject and labels = LabelName OR "Epic Link" in (CODE-1234, CODE-2345, CODE-3456) and assignee != (1234CodeOfTheAssignee)
I tried (it does not work for me):
variations with order of label, epic, assignee,
and/or changes all over,
!= / not in / is not changes all over.
The issues of the assignee belong to one of the epics, but I need all the issues of the epic, except those ones that are assigned to the person.
How could I get that?