I am trying to create a project using the REST API. The docs provided say to send a POST request to /rest/project/ and I have additionally been trying /rest/api/3/project/ . I have been using a PAT for authentication and have copied the fields from the docs exactly so don't think the issue can be on my end. I am thinking it could have something to do with the request being lost on redirect and the response body from the api is just an arbitrary login page. I am also using the HttpClient in ASP.net. Attached are my the headers in my request!
@Ian B Welcome to the Atlassian community
I usually see this happen when the you are using http in your calls but the server is setup for https. Check the url that you are hitting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.