Hello,
I am looking for a way to work with Jira in a more object oriented way with different teams. For example, onboarding should not open a ticket in different projects, but an object (contract, new hire) should be processed by different teams in different stages. These teams should then only have access to the ticket when they need to process it.
So far I am working on two possible solutions:
1. create a project for e.g. onboardings and use the security levels to assign different teams to the stages of the work process, e.g. create the work contract by HR, prepare the hardware by IT.
2. create an Epic in the project where the process (onboarding in HR) starts and for each further stage of the workflow another ticket is opened (story or task) in another project (for example IT).
I would be very grateful for any further suggestions!
Many greetings
Janine
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)