Are you using a plugin to be able to do sprint effort versus available capacity comparisons? I have downloaded a Sprint Capacity planning app from the marketplace but wondered how others are doing it. Any recommendations?
Thanks!
@Nancy Good
Yes, we have server based, cloud and data center licenses.
Hi @Nancy Good
Yes, you are right. Plugins from Marketplace has a solution in Capacity Planning here.
You can check out the ActivityTimeline plugin for Capacity Planning as an alternative.
Thank you.
Hi, @Nancy Good. There are a number of Capacity Planning approaches and apps you may want to consider. @Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_ was kind enough to point out her company's product as one example.
In addition, you may want to do your own marketplace search and tune the search criteria to meet your needs. Here's an example:
I used Jira Server, Top Selling (an indicator of which ones are people using) and "Capacity Planning." Of course you can use whatever criteria you wish 🙂
Hope this helps (too),
-daveFull disclosure. Two of my employer's products are on the resulting list. But, so are others you may wish to consider. Including Nataliya's suggestion.
Hi, thank you. I have been testing out the Sprint Capacity Planning & Tracking tool but I have been unable to get replies from the company on questions concerning licensing, security (SOC2), etc. My budget is limited this year, so I'm looking at lower cost tools.
Hi @Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_ Are you still selling server based licenses? We are not on cloud yet.
@Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_ Thank you. Is it possible to get any SOC2 certification information? I'd like to fast track getting approvals to buy your product.
Hello @Nancy Good
I've just sent you the information about the SOC certificate and other security-related info in response to your email.
Let's continue our discussion about ActivityTimeline there
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.