I seem to have lost all my private repositores and it seems that I got a new workspace username?
Could someone help me with this?
You will need to talk to your administrators - if you have a new user name and have lost access to the old account, you will need them to make your repositories available to the new account.
Hey Nic,
Thanks for the reply!
These repositories were hosted on the publically available bitbucket.org instance not an internal company instance
Do you know if there is an atlassian contact I can reach out to?
It's the same answer - you need to talk to the administrators of your bitbucket system.
Given that it's the publically hosted instance of bitbucket.org who else would be the administrator?
I was the previous owner of the account and it held all my own private repositories.
This wasn't a bitbucket account that was "owned" by a company or another entity.
Either way, I found a place to submit a support ticket, we'll see what they say.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.