Hello,
I am trying to understand how the customized pipelines works. Ther problem I am facing is that I am unable to set the access credentials to access my private docker registry in the pipe.yml file.
I have my pipe build in a `pipeline-alfa` repository. The pipe.yml contains:
name: My pipeline-alfa
image:
name: registry.my-registry.com/pipeline-alfa:latest
username: basic-auth-user
password: ***basic-auth-pass****
email: user@foo.com
category: Utilities
description: Showing how easy is to make pipes for Bitbucket Pipelines.
variables:
- name: ENV_NAME
default: ‘myProduction’
repository: https://bitbucket.org/foo/pipeline-alfa
maintainer:
name: user
website: https://foo.com
email: contact@foo.com
vendor:
name: Demo
website: https://example.com/
email: contact@example.com
tags:
- helloworld
- example
I am running this pipeline from my `repository-main` as follows:
...
'**':
- step:
script:
- pipe: foo/pipeline-alfa:1.0.6
I can see that this work as expected. The pipe.yml from the pipeline-alfa repository is picked and on my private docker registry host I can see (nignx access log):
xx.xx.xx.xx - - [27/Jul/2022:19:15:02 -0400] "GET /v2/ HTTP/1.1" 401 188 "-" "docker/20.10.15 go/go1.17.9 git-commit/4122ba1 kernel/5.10.101 os/linux arch/amd64 UpstreamClient(Docker-Client/20.10.15 \x5C(linux\x5C))"
bitbucket pipeline run log is saying:
<span>docker: Error response from daemon: Head "<a href="https://registry.szumski.xyz/v2/pipeline-alfa/manifests/latest" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://registry.my-registry.com/v2/pipeline-alfa/manifests/latest</a>": no basic auth credentials.</span>
<span>See 'docker run --help'.</span><span>...<br>Unable to find image 'registry.my-registry.com/pipeline-alfa:latest' locally</span>
- Why username and password are not provided for the docker registry?
- Are the private registries not supported?
Related documents:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/use-docker-images-as-build-environments/
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/write-a-pipe-for-bitbucket-pipelines/