In the official documentation in chapter "Update existing user groups" it says:
You can edit the group name, update the access provided to members of the group, add a new user, or delete users or the entire group.
I cannot find an action to rename a group. How can this be done?
Thanks.
Hey @Dirk Möbius
Welcome to the community!
It can be confusing with the guide but to change/update your Workspace groups is easy. You just need to click the group name and change the name.
I create gifs below on how to do this, please let me know if you have any questions
I hope this helps.
Cheers,Syahrul
I would never have guessed that the name is clickable! Many thanks!
your answer is very helpful.
Really good and helpful. Thanks.
Thank you ! It was hard to figure out
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.