Hi all,
I use Bitbucket unfrequently, since I'm not a developer full time, to manage a few personal (pivate) projects.
Today, after logging into Bitbucket Cloud (which I used with no problem end of May, this year), I found that all my repositories, workspaces, projects, added members, basically EVERY info associated to my account is missing and my profile shows as a freshly created one.
My repositories seem to be still tracked by Sourcetree: if I go to "Remote repositories" (via the "plus" button on the top bar) they're all still listed.
I also seem to be able to push commits to origin.
If I try to go the repository page (via the "Remote" button on any Sourcetree's repository toolbar), though, I get:
Repository not found
The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.
Return to the previous page or go back to your dashboard.
I'm not sure if this is relevant info but, because I had no longer access to the email address originally associated to my account, at some point (before I last accessed my repositories online in May) I changed it to a new email address to log into Bitbucket.
I tried to log in using the older email address, as suggested in replies to posts flagging issues similar to mine, but with no success (I get presented a new page, as if I was registering a new user).
Could someone please help me with getting back to see my profile as it was and regain access to my work?
Thank you