Hi folks! I have 4 custom fields (Impact, Likelihood, Risk score and Risk rating). Impact and Likelihood are single choice dropdown fields, where predefined values are stored. Based on those values of what you have selected, Risk score is automatically calculated via automation. Based on Risk score, Risk rating should be assigned again automatically.
For example, if Risk score is equal 4 or less, Risk rating should get the value LOW. If Risk score is between 5 and 9, Risk rating should be MEDIUM and so on. But my automation didn't work, however when I manually type Risk score and hit ENTER, it works. What should I change, that the Risk rating get automatically a corresponding value?
Here are the fields:

As you can see, Risk score calculation automation works, but Risk rating allocation automation not.
Here is my Risk score calculation automation:


And here is the second automation, which didn't work:




