Under Backlog Viewings, Feature Backlog is grayed out. I can only select Story Backlog or Defect Backlog. How can I enable Feature Backlog?
If that's the case, it may be because your Tier 1 filter is set for a Team. When you're looking at a Team (whether they're an agile team or a kanban team) you only see the Story and Defect backlog for that team.
If you change your filter to include a Program (or Team of Teams or whatever your terminology is) you will see the Feature backlog.
In the example below, if I pick the Baltimore team, I will only see the Story and Defect backlog, and it will only show work for the Baltimore team. But if I pick the Mobile program, I will see the Feature and Epic backlog as well.
That did it - thank you! When I select a Program instead, I do see the Features Backlog.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.