Hi,
I have an issue when creating an issue by cloning it in the same project, that it cannot be catched by automation and it does something which I dont want.
I have an automation, which says: - when custom field value changes to something, then send email and move to another status.
But when creating an issue by cloning it, this custom field is already filled with value, which causes, that automation skips it and sends an issue to another status, which I dont want.
For normal issues which are created by clicking on create I have no issue, because it works as it should, but in this case I am not sure how to proceed with clones?
Also there is no option sadly to say that issues cannot be cloned.
So I am thinking about automation which would say: when issue is cloned delete value of this custom field - but it all has to happen before my other regular automation will takes place and will move it to another status.
Do you guys have any suggestion?
Sharing regular automation and workflow.

