Hi Atlassian Eperts,
We are using automation for jira plugin in our environement & are sending custom email notifications to users but we would like to send attachment over the email as well, is it something possible to do ? If so please suggest.
Thanks.
If anyone looking for answer, Instead of using automation for jira, used scriptrunner post function called Send a custom email which allows you to send attachment in the email.
I need guidance.
I want to send a ticket to my customer from inside the ticket portal, and I attached a file to the ticket.
I created an automation. When a ticket is created, it should send an email to a custom field which is my customer's email, and the email is sent to my customer.
My problem is : The email sent to my customer from the automation does not contain the attached file.
don't want the customer to log into the service desk via a link and see the file; I want the attached file sent to their email.
My problem is : And also, I want the customer to be able to attach a file to their email reply received through the automation, and I want to see the customer's response with the attached file inside the ticket comments
Does Jira Service Desk have this capability in automation?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.