Hi there,
I am currently working with a DC instance of JIRA with approximately 1600 custom fields. My initial goal is to reduce that to 800. For additional context, our environment is moving towards standardised, shared templates, so the remaining number of older, custom projects is actively diminishing.
I've already walked through 2 phases of reductions targeting low-hanging fruit:
- CF's with no ticket usage (excluding addon provided)
- CF's with no updates within the last two years (excluding addon provided)
This has yielded me a scope of approximately 450 fields; however, that's not even close to my desired outcome.
My next target is in-use custom fields used by low numbers of projects. We don't intend to support hyper-specific use cases for custom fields in our future.
I have no idea how to produce this view.
What I'm thinking would be great would be a sorted list looking like the following:
- Customfield A: 300 projects
- Customfield
150 projects - Customfield C: 3 projects
Thanks, and looking forward to hearing back.