I would like our team to have the "My Work" button on the main navigation bar but I cannot find how to add it. Can anyone help? Is this only available in the cloud version? We use the server version and we are on version 8.5.1 - We plan to go to cloud before the end of the year. Thanks!
Hi @Sara Nicholson
As far as I know it's a menu available on Cloud only. You may achieve that using Scriptrunner by creating a ScriptFRagment to add this menu item into the navigation bar.
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4c/latest/features/script-fragments
Could you post a print where this button should appear?
Thanks @Florian Bonniec that is what I figured I will see if I can get scriptrunner to do it.
Sara
Hi @Rafael Costa ,
The button would go on the main navigation bar at the top of the page:
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.