I was trying to create a quick filter based on Epic Colour but it seems does not work for me.
Hi Aysa
First of all you need to identify the possible value for epics.
I made a search using this filrer
issue="Epic"
and add a column "Epic color".
After that you can create a filter like this
"Epic Color" = ghx-label-5
where ghx-label-5 is the color
Hi @Giane88 i tried but it does not work for me if you can share the whole filter query would be appreciated
Could you post your filter query and share a screen of the Epic Color column?
The filter query that I used is what I posted before
Above is board image i want to specify all green color belongs to oxford office and blue ones belong to Dallas Office
I tried to filter data based on "summery" and it works but not for all
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.