I am writing this post to see what configuration would be best for our native Quarkus builds. As I have seen in other posts, I need a lot of RAM, so I am trying to configure the step with 8GB (2x) and applying a 5g configuration when compiling natively (now I have it at 4g -Dquarkus.native.native-image-xmx=4g because otherwise it fails). Thank you very much
image: atlassian/default-image:2
options:
max-time: 20
definitions:
steps:
- step: &build-docker
max-time: 25
image: quay.io/quarkus/ubi-quarkus-native-image:22.0.0-java11
name: Build Docker Image
script:
- ./mvnw package -Pnative -Dmaven.test.skip -Dquarkus.native.native-image-xmx=4g
- docker build -f src/main/docker/Dockerfile.native -t ****:$BITBUCKET_BUILD_NUMBER .
- docker save --output ****.docker ****:$BITBUCKET_BUILD_NUMBER
artifacts:
- ****.docker
services:
- docker
size: 2x
caches:
- docker
- step: &push-docker-pre
max-time: 10
image: google/cloud-sdk:382.0.0
name: Push Docker Image
script:
- ENVIRONMENT="pre"
- GOOGLE_PROJECT_ID="****-pre"
- docker load --input ./****.docker
- ****
- ****
services:
- docker
size: 2x
caches:
- docker
pipelines:
branches:
develop:
- step: *build-docker
- step: *push-docker-pre
default:
- step: *build-docker