I deleted a behaviour by mistake, and I can't reconfigure it from scratch.
Is there a specific file that I can take from the backup? and where can I replace it?
Thanks,
If you've deleted it you need to restore the database to another instance and get it from that.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.plugin.Behaviours/server/overview
Thank you Prashant, but I don't need the plugin itself, what I need is a log file or sth similar in which a behaviour configurations are stored.
so i have to perform a system restore for jira?
I have a virtual image of JIRA that has the behaviour, is there a way to copy the configurations to the original JIRA server?
If you have an old virtual image, you won't need to restore the database, as you can log into that to see the config.But, however you get the old data, you'll have to use the old version of JIRA and recreate the behaviour, effectively by copy and paste. (In theory, you could do it with SQL, but if you get one thing wrong, which is very very easy to do, you could damage your JIRA quite badly)
yeah ok, thank you.
so the recommended way is to add the behaviour from scratch manually, just the way I built it first?
Thanks got it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.