Hi all,
Me and my team are facing an issue; we have a lot of tickets that aren't fully completed and need to be re-done. This is costing us a lot of time (testing, reassigning the issue, giving feedback etc.). I am trying to improve this process, but in order to do so I need to measure the frequency.
We are using a setup with the following statuses:
- Backlog
- Selected (ready for development)
- In Progress
- In Review (review by PO, Client or Designer)
- Done
Once a ticket is finished, the dev team moves it to In Review, where it'll be automatically assigned to the right person. When a ticket isn't approved, we'll move it back to selected.
How can I create a dashboard where I show:
- Amount of tickets that aren't approved (In review > Selected)
- Amount of tickets that aren't approved (In review > Selected) per period.
- Amount of tickets that aren't approved (In review > Selected) compared to the total tickets.
Any idea's how to improve this process? What can I do to make sure that the development team checks the acceptance criteria and definition of done before moving to In review?
Thanks!