I'm using Greenhopper 6.2. How does one modify the start date of a version after the version has been created?
Hi Peter,
If you mean the Versions in the new panel, you can click on the current start date to edit it in GreenHopper 6.2. If it doesn't have a start date, it should say "None" - just click on that and it should allow you to edit it.
Here are more details:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/GreenHopper+6.2+Release+Notes#GreenHopper6.2ReleaseNotes-ViewandEditVersionDetailsviaGreenHopper
I'm assuming you mean sprint? See instructions here. If that's not what you mean, can you clarify?
No, I mean version (aka "release" at my company or fixVersion in JIRA field terminology). Many sprints are in one version. The new Version Report is a nice release burnup on steroids, but I need to know how to change the start date used in the chart.
Hey Peter, versions don't have start dates, they have Release Dates. Sprints have start and end dates. If you're using the new agile/scrum boards, those are based off of sprints, not versions. You can still use the Classic boards, which are based off versions, but again, those do not have start dates. There are some dashboard gadgets which work with Classic boards, and those have start dates...is that what you mean
Versions do have start dates. Show the Versions panel while in Planning mode on a board. Click the "+" to create a new version and you will see that you can enter a start date.
The question I have is how to modify that start date after the version has been created.
Thanks, JoAnne.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.