I'm trying build a NET 6.0 pipeline but I'm having errors
Hello @Lucas Technology Services ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
In order for us to assist you, could you please share the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file of your build and also the logs where you are seeing these errors?
Also, I just wanted to note that when using pipeline infrastructure to run your build it's not currently possible to build native Windows applications such as applications built on top of NET Framework, which is a framework only compatible with Windows.
It's only possible to build .Net Core applications in bitbucket pipelines infrastructure, as .Net Core is cross-platform.
In case your builds need to use windows native frameworks/applications, you have the option to use bitbucket windows runners, where the build/script will run in your own infrastructure on a machine that runs with Windows OS.
Thank you, @Lucas Technology Services .
Kind regards,
Patrik S
My print is:
.NET 6.0 is .NET Core last LTS version and it runs on linux.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.