Hello all,
I want to build a rule that will automatically sort a list called "Sales Funnel" based on what Labels are assigned to its cards. I want this to work when I create a NEW card or MODIFY an existing card. This is a very simple but effective CRM type solution. No extras needed. I'm sure Trello can do such a common task but I cannot find the right trigger that handles BOTH create and modify of a card.
Current Rule (Based on Calendar trigger)
every day, sort the cards in list "Sales Funnel" by label blue "FOLLOW UP", red "Urgent ascending
Example #1: Create a new card
- I create new card called "Ace order" and assign it labels "Follow-up"and "Urgent"
- I do not assign any dates to the card. I just use Labels to set priority.
- Upon hitting "Save" I want a rule to run automatically that re-sorts the Sales Funnel list. The result should bubble this card to the top (or close to the top) of the list based on my sort criteria I set up within the rule, thus re-establishing my priorities and I act on it quickly.
Example #2: Modify an existing card
- I open existing card called "Ace order" in the list "Sales Funnel"
- I change the labels from "Cold lead" and "Back burner" to "Follow-up" and "Urgent"
- I do not assign any dates to the card. I just use Labels to set priority.
- Upon hitting "Save" I want a rule to run automatically that re-sorts the Sales Funnel list. The result should bubble this card to the top (or close to the top) of the list based on my sort criteria I set up within the rule, thus re-establishing my priorities and I act on it quickly.
I am ramping up on Trello so a clear rule setting would be welcomed. All help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.
cheers,
Damon