My email is not receiving bitbucket invitation mail, maybe my email is blocked or bounced.
Assuming you've checked your spam/junk/any other email filtering - next steps I'd suggest:
CCM
1 and 2 done, but I've read other trheads and they say bitbucket blocked or bounced their email addresses. I'd like to know how to get unblocked.
Hey @Daniel Asto , welcome to the Community.
While email addresses can wind up blocked on the Atlassian side and need intervention, that doesn't seem to be the case with the email address you've used to post here to Community. I see some successful deliveries from our mail service to your email server a couple weeks ago. Nothing more recent than that was sent however.
I would suggest having the repo owner send the invitation again!
Alternatively, if the email address you used here doesn't match the email address that should be getting the invite, then we'd need to know at least the domain of the other email address to check our logs.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.