How to connect two jira instances for sync issues between them? When issue create in instance 1 it should be automatically sync with instance 2.
Some existing discussions at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/27168/how-to-synchronize-two-jira-instances
Thanks for the reply. I need more details for sync jira instances. I'm new to jira. Is it possible to sync two jira using REST api or "Application link" in jira Administration pannel?
As discussed in that thread an OOTB solution from Jira is not there for sync between instances. You can ofcourse use the REST or SOAP API and write a program and sync between the instances. But probably the Jira CLI based solution may be easiest.
What do you think "Application link" option in jira administration pannel. Is it possible to use for sync jira instances?
The bundled one is is meant for connecting different products, Jira, Confluence, Fisheye. http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/APPLINKS/Application+Links+Documentation
And I guess the purpose is to access the data of one product from another, not to copy and store the data locally for synchronization.
Any one knows how to use SOAP based sollution or REST based sollution for sove my problem? I found some detail on http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA043/Creating+a+SOAP+Client. Any more information SOAP or REST API?
Hi, I'm from Deviniti team. You can use existing solution to synchronize multiple Jira instances like IssueSYNC. It works for:- cloud- server- data center deployments and supports different Jira version 6, 7, 8 and Jira editions- Core- Software- Service Desk.You setup whole integration via UI and you can let your project administrator's to setup/tune own synchronization for remote Jira connections prepared by sys admin before.If you have questions, please contact us.Cheers,Łukasz
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.