Hello,
I am new to Jira, I have just opened a brand new free account and I need the link(or other identifiant) to my account for my company to add me to a project. But I can't find it... ??? Someone can help ?
Hi @djedjethai ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Please could you specify your issue? Do you need to retrieve info about your own account? If so please go to the following page https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi Fabio,
There is no issue anymore, I was looking for my account identifiant(for my boss to invite me to a project). I was confused has on the web some topics talk about the Jira's indentifiant(I am new to Jira), but finally my boss created me an account from project...
Thank you for your answer anyway.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.