This question is about ACP 120 certification. Just wondering if the questions on the first attempt will be similar to the questions on the retake exam.
Hi @Daniel Gatere
Yes, the retake will probably have the most questions to that of the original exam. But I believe if you are well prepared you don't need to spend another 250$ for the re-take exam.
Thanks,Pramodh
@Daniel Gatere
Welcome to the community. Even if the questions are not the same, just keep in mind the concepts will be the same.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I did not make it to pass the exam. Does atlassian offer other chances to attempt the exam again?
Kind,
Daniel Gatere
Thank you for your reply.
Thanks,
Daniel.
Unfortunately, you will have to paid again for the exam. However, I would recommend that you sign up for the prep course - https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/817150-jira-administration-for-cloud-certification-prep-acp-120-course-description
Best, Joseph
Hello Team,
Thank you very much for your reply. Just one more question. Is there anyone with axamination dumps of ACP 120 or a pdf version of the preparation course. I am looking forward for any assistance you guys might offer. Thank you.
Best Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.