I tried to update our Tempo, but I can't find an Update button... Here is what I see in the administration: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/tempoi.png/ Can anyone help me how to update to the newest version? Thanks in advance!
Hi Adam
Can you confirm that you are on Atlassian OnDemand as if so you can not upgrade plugins. See the Tempo Release notes page for more info on this subject.
https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Tempo+Releases
Sverrir TynesTempo support
Hi Adam, have you tried what it is indicated in this doc?
https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Tempo+Upgrade+Guide
I have tried https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Tempo+Upgrade+Guide but this document seems out-dated. I can't even find 'Plugins', i just see 'Add-ons', and no 'Update' button.
Plugins have been renamed "Add-ons" :-)
Maybe that helps:
https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO076/Tempo+Installation+and+Upgrade+Guide
Is your UPM up to date?
In my case I can't see the option neither... But because it says Atlassian Marketplace server couldn't be reached...
Strange,
according to the documentation the Update button should be there if the plugin has a newer version on the marketplace:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/tempoi.png/
The Universal Plugin Manager (v2.10.1) by Atlassian
Is this the latest?
Yes... It's really strange...
Yes, i'm on Atlassian OnDemand, and I cannot update. When will version 7.6.2.1 will be available on OnDemand?
Please, for the future, could you label your questions as "OnDemand"? Makes things easier for those trying to help ;-)
Sure, i'll use it next time! Sorry if i cause any troube i'm just not familiar with JIRA we are just using it for several months without a problem .
I have updated the Tempo Latest Releases pagehttps://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Tempo+Releases
The Tempo upgrade guide will be updated soon and an updated version linked from the release notes page for every new Tempo release.
Sverrir Tynes
Thank you for the quick edit!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.