Hi,I would like to manipulate (read, change attributes, etc ) Insight objects in scriptrunner.I'm using cloud so the on-prem library (com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight) doesn't work.Is there another library that works with cloud to do this?
Hey @Janco Hoekstra ,
For Cloud it indeed workst a bit different.
Information on the Insight (or should we call it Assets now) REST API can be found here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/insight/rest/
Hi @Dirk RonsmansThanks for your quick answer!For now Atlassian still calls it Insight in the cloud sites I'm curious when they will change it to Assets...This link is really helpful although still a bit complicated. I think it's time to write a library/plugin around it and make it available to the community.
Oh very much.. I know @PD Sheehan created one for Server/DC so who knows if he ever moves to Cloud he'll do the same
I do feel the REST API is already a lot clearer/easier than how it was on Server/DC but yeah, still could use some work to make it more user friendly
Sorry gents, I do not expect to move to Cloud any time soon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.