Hi Team,
I am trying to solve one of the problem related with SLA using Scriptrunner or we need separate add-on or app for JSM.
So we do have Time to Response and Time To Resolve SLA configured already, but they are looking for some way to achieve this to send custom email:
- 8 Hours prior to SLA an alerts is sent
- 5 Hours prior to SLA an alert is sent
- 2 Hours prior to SLA an alert is sent
- 1 Hour prior to SLA an alert is sent
I was trying to use Send Custom Email thing in Listener but it should be associated with some events, but honestly this things should trigger automatically as time past trigger email.
I searched and found TimelineEvent too under Service Desk Project for custom listener.
But dont know how to proceed with this as there is not a good documentation for this on Adaptavist site related to that.
So checking if anyone has achieve something similar or close to via scriptrunner or any other add-ons or any suggestions