Hi ,I am using bitbucket commits and pipelines REST APIsI want to fetch only the commits that are created after a particular dateFor that I used q filter as mentioned in documentation https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/intro/?utm_source=%2Fbitbucket%2Fapi%2F2%2Freference%2Fmeta%2Ffiltering&utm_medium=302#filteringBut it is not working.Here is my query https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/amanrajqentelli/opup/commits?q=date%3C%222017-01-01%2000:00%22Could you please help me figure out how to use date filters in commits and pipelines?
Hello @Bhargavi Chanboina ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I'm afraid that filtering is currently not available for the commits and pipelines endpoints, but we already have the feature requests below to implement that functionality :
I would suggest you to add your vote there, since this helps both developers and product managers to understand the interest. Also, make sure you add yourself as a watcher in case you want to receive first-hand updates from that ticket. Please note that all features are implemented with this policy in mind.
While this feature is not implemented, you can retrieve all pipelines or commits using the APIs and then use an external tool that filters JSON data, like jq, to filter the results.
Thank you, @Bhargavi Chanboina .
Kind regards,
Patrik S
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.